Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 60 - 45 mins
Meal Occasion: Dessert
Pasta Shape: Traditional Egg Pappardelle
|Substitute Shape:||Fresh Egg Fettuccine, Fresh Egg Lasagna Sheets|
- Pre heat oven to 180Â°C.
- Cook Pappardelle according to packet directions in a large saucepan. Drain and set aside.
- Lightly grease a large rectangular baking dish or 12 small ramekins.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet and cook the apples over medium heat for 3 minutes; set aside.
- Whisk together the eggs, apple juice, sugar, honey, cinnamon, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl.
- Layer half of the pasta in the prepared dish. Top with the apples and raisins. Add remaining pasta.
- Sprinkle pecans over the top. Pour the egg and apple juice mixture over all. Cover dish with foil.
- Bake in pre heated oven for 30 minutes. Uncover foil and bake for a further 15 minutes. Serve warm.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.