Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Linguine
|Substitute Shape:||Spaghetti, Thick Spaghetti, Thin Spaghetti, Fettuccine|
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil on medium heat
- Add onion, garlic and bacon and cook for 3 minutes
- Next place eggplants in a pan and saute for 3-5 minutes or until tender.
- Add bay leaves, pine nuts and crushed tomatoes and reduce heat to a simmer
- Cook for 10-12 minutes until sauce has thickened. Season with salt and pepper
- Tear basil and add to pan.
- Toss pasta through sauce and serve with grated parmesan cheese
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.