Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Linguine
|Substitute Shape:||Fettuccine, Wide Fettuccine|
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Firstly place the cockles in a large dish and cover with water, drain and repeat several times to wash out any excess sand in cockles.
- Take a pan and place on medium/high heat, add olive oil and heat for a minute.
- Once hot, add cockles and toss through pan, add garlic and chilli, cook for a further 2 to 3minutes, being careful not to burn the garlic and chilli.
- Add calamari and prawns and cook for a further 2 to 3 minutes or until cooked.
- Deglaze pan with Ouzo, and cook for 1minute.
- Add fish stock and thinly sliced fennel, cover pan with lid and turn down heat to low.
- Cook until cockles are opened.
- Check seasoning, adding salt & pepper if required. Add pasta to pan and toss thoroughly.
- Finish with parsley and serve immediately
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.