Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Gnocchi
|Substitute Shape:||Fresh Gnocchi|
- Cook Gnocchi in boiling salted water, according to packet directions. Once cooked and drained, toss gently with a small amount of olive oil to prevent from sticking. Keep warm and set aside.
- In a fry pan, cover base with a thin layer of olive oil and fry pancetta until crispy. Set aside and keep warm.
- In a medium sized pan, fry onion gently with butter until translucent. Then add cream and lemon juice. Simmer until sauce thickens and then stir in parmesan cheese.
- Toss the cooked Gnocchi through the cream sauce, seasoning with salt and pepper and adding the chopped parsley.
- Serve Gnocchi in bowls, garnished with the crispy fried pancetta, pine nuts and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.