Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Spaghetti
|Substitute Shape:||Gluten Free Fettuccine, Gluten Free Thin Spaghetti|
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain.
- Blend the basil leaves, garlic and almonds in a blender for 30 seconds. With the motor running, slowly pour 2 tablespoons of the olive oil through the funnel, blending until well combined for about 30 seconds and set aside.
- Heat the remaining tablespoon oil in a frying pan and cook the chicken in batches, 3-4 minutes or until golden and set aside.
- Add the asparagus stems to the pan and cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes. Add the tips and cook for a further 1-2 minutes.
- Stir the basil and almond pesto into the spaghetti. Add the chicken and asparagus.
- Serve sprinkled with the tomato.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.