Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Trivelle
|Substitute Shape:||Spirals, Large Spirals, Fusilli, Fusillini|
- Cook pasta according to packet directions.
- Heat oil in large frying pan; add onion and pork. Cook stirring, until pork is cooked and golden.
- Add mushrooms and cook until soft. Stir in combined sour cream, egg, parmesan cheese and parsley. Stir over low heat until heated through.
- Add the drained pasta to the pork and mushroom sauce and gently blended with sauce.
- Scatter with toasted pine nuts and serve.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.