Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Pasta Shape: Angel Hair
|Substitute Shape:||Thin Spaghetti, Vermicelli|
- Cook the San Remo Angel Hair following packet directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger and chilli and cook for 30 seconds or until aromatic.
- Add the button mushrooms and swiss brown mushrooms. Reduce heat to low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes or until the mushrooms soften.
- Blend 2 tbsp of the evaporated milk with the cornflour and add to the pan with the remaining milk. Increase heat to medium-high and stir until the sauce boils and thickens.
- Halve any large oyster mushrooms, and then stir into the sauce along with the spring onions. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until the oyster mushrooms soften.
- Add the mushroom sauce and coriander to the San Remo Angel Hair and toss gently to combine. Serve immediately.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.