Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Fettuccine
|Substitute Shape:||Wide Fettuccine, Linguine|
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- Coat large non-stick saucepan with cooking spray.
- SautĂ© garlic and onion for 2 minutes, then add chicken.
- When almost cooked, toss in ham and cook for 2 minutes. Add sliced mushrooms and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Remove from pan and set to one side.
- In the same saucepan melt margarine. Add flour & mix well. Slowly add in evaporated milk and then skim milk, mixing continually until smooth.
- Stir in dry soup mix, stock powder and parmesan cheese. Return mushroom mixture to pot, combine well, add salt and pepper to taste.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.