Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Fresh Egg Pappardelle
|Substitute Shape:||Fresh Egg Fettuccine, Traditional Egg Fettuccine, Traditional Egg Pappardelle, Traditional Egg Nidi Pappardelle|
- Cook pasta according to packet directions.
- Heat olive oil in a large pan, on a medium heat.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, olives and saute for 3 to 4 mins being careful not to burn the garlic.
- Reduce heat to low, crumble the ricotta into pan and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Next add the lemon zest to the pan and switch off heat.
- Strain the pasta and add to the pan.
- Finally add rocket, stir through, season to taste and serve.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.