Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Curls
- Cook 750g San Remo Curls pasta as per packet directions. Firstly place Â½ cup of Porcini mushrooms into a bowl and pour enough hot water to cover. Set aside.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil and garlic on medium heat.
- Add 500g lean lamb mince and stir with a spoon to breakdown the mince.
- Cook for 5 to 10 mins or until mince is cooked.
- Next add chickpeas and Swiss Brown Mushrooms to pan and cook for a further 3mins.
- Take the liquid from the porcini mushrooms and add to pan.
- Next add tinned crushed tomatoes stir and reduce heat to a simmer.
- Cook for 25 mins or until sauce is rich and thick sauce consistency.
- Finally add 1/2 cup parsley to pan and season.
- Strain pasta and add to pan. Serve with grated parmesan.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.