Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 - 30 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Linguine
|Substitute Shape:||Fettuccine, Thick Spaghetti|
- Cook pasta as per packet directions.
- In a large frying pan heat olive oil and butter on medium to high heat.
- Add onion, mushrooms, pancetta and peas and cook until mushrooms are soft and pancetta is crispy, stirring the whole time. Cook for 5-10 mins and then turn down heat to low.
- In a bowl, combine eggs and cream and whisk together, season with salt and pepper.
- Once pasta is cooked, strain and then add to pan. Turn heat off.
- Pour in egg and cream mixture and stir through pasta. The heat from the pasta will cook the egg and also heat the cream. Stir well.
- Serve pasta topped with shaved parmesan and grated nutmeg.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.