Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Soup Pasta
|Substitute Shape:||Risoni, Macaroni, Curls|
- In a large deep pot, heat the oil.
- Add the onion and garlic and saute until soft.
- Add the tomatoes, stock and herbs and mix well.
- Add the dry pasta and simmer for 10 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add the cannellini beans and cook for a further 5 minutes until the pasta is cooked
- Season with salt and pepper to taste and serve.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.