Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 20 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Penne
|Substitute Shape:||Zita Penne, Rigatoni, Spirals|
- Fry broccoli gently in olive oil with the garlic in a large frying pan for 10 â€“ 15 minutes.
- Mix in the cream and black pepper.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions. Drain.
- Add pasta to the broccoli and stir for a minute or two over low heat to blend the flavours.
- Sprinkle with the parmesan and serve at once.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.