Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 - 30 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Fusillini
|Substitute Shape:||Fusilli, Spirals, Large Spirals, Trivelle|
- Cook the pasta according to directions on the packet.
- Meanwhile, mix the ricotta with the Parmesan.
- Drain the pasta and return it to the pot. Add the cheese mixture and thoroughly blend through.
- Stir in the olive oil, pesto and half the sun-dried tomatoes and their oil and mix together. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve sprinkled with the remaining sun-dried tomatoes.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.