Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 45 - 60 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Fusilli
|Substitute Shape:||Spirals, Large Spirals, Trivelle, Fusillini|
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, then drain.
- Place the eggplant and capsicum in a hot oven (220Â°C) and roast for 20 minutes and let cool.
- Peel and chop the eggplant and capsicum, discarding skin and seeds and set aside. Alternatively, purchase pre-made roasted capsicum slivers and roasted eggplant.
- Heat a small non-stick pan and pan-fry the beef and garlic until browned. Add the tomato paste, diced tomatoes, spinach, eggplant and capsicum and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place drained pasta into serving bowls. Top with eggplant and beef sauce and crumbled feta cheese and serve immediately.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.