Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 40 - 30 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Tubular Spaghetti
|Substitute Shape:||Spaghetti, Instant Spaghetti, Thick Spaghetti|
- Heat oil in medium saucepan, sautÃ© onion and chilli for 2 minutes.
- Add bacon and continue cooking for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, add tomatoes and mash with fork.
- Return to heat, simmer for 15 â€“ 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, drain and mix through half the sauce mixture.
- Serve with rest of sauce spooned over the top and sprinkled with Parmesan cheese.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.