Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 40 - 35 mins
Pasta Shape: thin spaghetti
|Substitute Shape:||angel Hair, Vermicelli, Instant Spaghetti, Linguine|
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, then drain.
- Melt butter in a frypan and saute garlic.
- Add tomatoes, tomato paste, chicken stock and sugar.
- Bring to the boil and simmer, uncovered for 20 minutes
- Add the seafood and cook for a further 5 minutes until the seafood is tender
- Mixed the pasta through the sauce and serve.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.