Preparation Time: 30 - 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 - 15 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: spaghetti
|Substitute Shape:||Angel Hair, Instant Spaghetti, Thin Spaghetti, Tubular Spaghetti, Thick Spaghetti|
- Cook pasta according to packet directions.
- Cut broccolini into bite sized pieces. Fill saucepan with water and bring to the boil. Add broccolini and blanch for 2 to 3 mins or until just tender. Remove and refresh with cold water.
- Place a large pan on medium to high heat; add olive oil, prawns, garlic and chilli, sautÃ© for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add stock and cook until prawns are cooked through.
- Once cooked, add broccolini and turn heat down to low.
- Strain pasta, add to pan and mix the prawn and broccoli through.
- To finish, crumble ricotta on top and serve immediately.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.