Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 45 - 35 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Wholemeal Penne
|Substitute Shape:||Wholemeal Elbows, Wholemeal Spirals|
- Preheat oven to 180Â°C.
- Cook the pasta according to packet directions, drain.
- Spray a flameproof baking dish with oil. Heat over medium-high heat.
- Cook chicken, in batches, for 2 to 3 minutes each side or until browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Add onion and garlic to dish. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until softened.
- Return chicken to dish. Add pasta sauce, broccoli and tomato. Season with pepper.
- Cover tightly with foil. Bake for 15 minutes. Add peas and rosemary. Stir to combine.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes or until heated through and broccoli is just tender.
- Serve with cooked pasta.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.