Preparation Time: 510 mins
Cooking Time: 90 - 60 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Spirals
|Substitute Shape:||Large Spirals, Trivelle, Fusilli, Fusillini|
- Cut the pork into cubes (2 cm), dice the onion, carrot and celery into small pieces.
- Marinate the meat for 8 hours with the chopped vegetables, wine, bay leaf and sage.
- Strain the marinade and reserve the liquid. Heat half of the butter and 1 tablespoon olive oil in a saucepan and add the meat and vegetables. Fry gently for 5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour in the reserved marinade and simmer gently for 40 minutes until reduced.
- Cut the pepper into thin strips and fry gently in the remaining oil and butter for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and add to the meat.
- Cook the pasta in boiling water according to directions. Drain and pour into a saucepan with the sauce. Toss well and serve hot.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.