Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Penne
|Substitute Shape:||Zita Penne, Rigatoni, Spirals|
- Cook pasta according to packet directions, then drain.
- Fry the lean beef mince until browned in a large, non stick pan.
- Add the spices and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the kidney beans and crushed tomatoes and reduce the heat
- Cook a further 3 minutes.
- Toss in the drained pasta and fold through the coriander.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.