Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course
Pasta Shape: Vegeroni
|Substitute Shape:||Vegeroni Spirals, Vegeroni Bowties|
- Cook pasta according to directions and drain. Set aside.
- Heat oil and butter in a large pan.
- Add leeks, garlic and chilli to taste, then cook until leeks are soft.
- Heat oregano, tomatoes, wine and tuna. Bring to boil, then simmer for 1-2 minutes.
- Blend pasta into tuna mix and spoon into a greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake in a moderately hot oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is brown and the pasta is heated through.
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.