Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 90 - 120 mins
Meal Occasion: Main course, EntrĂ©e, Entertaining
Pasta Shape: Soup Pasta
|Substitute Shape:||Risoni, Orrechiette, Curls|
- To make the turkey stock, bring all the ingredients to the simmer and cook for 1 hour until the turkey meat is tender and the stock has a strong flavour. Strain the stock and pull the meat off the turkey wings to reserve for the soup. Also keep the stock vegetables for the soup.
- To make the soup, bring the stock to the boil, add the San Remo pasta shapes, and cook until they are tender.
- In a separate stainless steel bowl, whisk the eggs until they are light and fluffy, then add the lemon juice whilst continuing to whisk. Then add a ladle of the hot turkey stock before adding all of the egg mixture back into the pot of turkey stock.
- At this point the soup is ready, so simply prepare your serving bowls with some of the turkey meat, vegetables from the stock and pour over the soup which should be light frothy and a little lemony.
- Finish with freshly chopped dill and a grind of black pepper
To add this Recipe to My Recipe Book please login above.
New User? Register here.